Commercial Auto Policy Overview
No matter how you and your employees get the job done on the road, protecting your company vehicles with auto insurance is a must. In fact, in most states it’s required.
Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for the cars, trucks and vans used for your business. Depending upon your business’s needs, your policy can include coverage for:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Medical payments
- Uninsured and under-insured motorists
Commercial Auto Insurance Customized for Your Business
Hallmark Cards worked exclusively with Marsh Sponsored Programs to develop a commercial auto insurance plan for Hallmark retailers. Take a closer look at five reasons why many of your fellow retailers are protecting their business with this top-notch coverage.
- Save time and avoid the hassle of shopping around.
As a Hallmark retailer, everything needed to protect your business can be purchased from a single, reliable source.
- Customize a plan that’s the right fit for your business.
Instead of one-size-fits-all coverage, you have the flexibility to customize a plan that meets your business’s needs and individual requirements—not someone else’s.
- Pay less for the best coverage available.
As the only business insurance plan fully endorsed by Hallmark Cards, you can rest assured you’re paying the most competitive rates without sacrificing quality service.
- Keep costs down with expert claims and loss control services.
Proven, efficient claims handling from a team of experts who know your business is just one of the program’s many advantages. You can also reduce the potential for losses with on site loss control assessments and ongoing risk management advice.
- Enjoy fast, friendly service from a team of insurance experts.
As a program participant, you can look forward to excellent service and fast, full-service enrollment.
Get a free, no-obligation quote right now!
To request a free, no-obligation quote, call +1 800 588 7524 and speak with a Hallmark Retailers’ Insurance Program representative. Or, for added convenience, you can request a free consultation online.
How can I learn more about customizing a plan for my business?
Simply call a Hallmark Retailers’ Insurance Program representative today at +1 800 588 7524 for more information and a free, no-obligation quote. Or, for added convenience, you can request a free consultation online.
What does commercial auto insurance cover?
A commercial auto insurance policy can include coverage for:
- Bodily injury liability – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you or an employee driving a covered vehicle is at fault
- Property damage liability – protects you if a covered vehicle accidentally damages someone’s property
- Medical payments – typically pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in a covered vehicle resulting from an accident (regardless of fault)
- Comprehensive – pays for damage to a covered vehicle from fire, theft, vandalism, flood, or other covered perils.
- Collision – pays for damage to a covered vehicle if it hits or is hit by another object
- Uninsured and under-insured motorists – pays for your injuries and certain property damage caused by an uninsured, under-insured or hit-and-run driver
Do I really need commercial auto insurance for my business?
Whether you’re using a vehicle for personal or business reasons, you’re required to have auto liability insurance. But if you own, lease or rent vehicles for business purposes, you should cover them with commercial auto insurance.