Policyholders have unlimited access for employment-related questions to employment attorneys at Troester Sharpe, P.C
This helpline provides:
- Prompt advice when you need it, including after hours and on weekends
- Confidential communications with experienced employment litigation attorneys
- Potential deductible reduction, if you use the Helpline and still get a claim
Since 2014, the EPRMA attorney helpline has received more than 15,000 calls — with an average response time of less than 15 minutes.
Through this helpline, you can get advice on employment-related questions like:
- Are my current wages compliant with the laws of my state?
- What’s the best way to document employee performance issues?
- How should I pay my drivers? By the mile, stop, package delivered, or hour?
The Troester Sharpe legal team is ready to answer your employment questions.
Call (844) 282-2230 today!